Accutane is a derivative of vitamin A that is found in the bloodstream of all people. The active substance of the drug is called isotretinoin. It is a retinoid, which decreases the amount of sebum secreted by the sebaceous glands in the skin, thus helping itto become clearer. The medicationis prescribed for severe acne treatmentmanifestedbynodules and cystic lesions. It is usually given after the patient has failed to respond tolight-based therapies, antibiotics, and other acne treatments.
The Accutane trademark is no longer available on the USA market since 2009. Although isotretinoin is approved for useby the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), it is considered to be the acne medicine of last resort. Nevertheless, you can still buy Accutanein ourpharmacy by placing an order online. We are a reputable online pharmacy where you can get high-quality products at reasonable prices. Besides, on our website, you can have a remote consultation with a doctor to get a prescription for Accutane online.
|Tablet Strength:||40 mg, 30 mg, 20 mg, 10 mg, 5 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.66 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Accutane?
Advantages of Accutane
Although for some people it is risky to take Accutane, the drug still has numerous advantages.
• Accutane effectively reduces skin oil production, thus preventing the pores from clogging.
• The skin condition may keep improving even after finishing the therapy.
• Based on the studies, 70-80% of patients are in stable remission of acne after a single course of treatment.
• It can be applied in the therapy of other severe skin diseases.
How Should You Take Accutane?
• Take Accutane based on the prescription of your healthcare provider.
• Don’t increase a dose, and don’t take the drug longer than advised.
• Always take this medication with a large amount of water to avoid inflammation of the esophagus.
• Avoid chewing or sucking the capsule.
• Even if your skin condition becomes worse, you shouldn’t stop the therapy.
• Pass a blood test and liver functioning test before taking Accutane.
• For betterabsorption, it is recommended to take this medicationwithmeals.
• Regularly visit your healthcare provider to monitor your health status.
Accutane comes in dosages ranging from 5 mg to 40 mgof the active substance per pill. It is advisable to initiate treatment at a dose of 0.5 mg/kg/d divided into two intakes. Depending on the individual tolerance to the drugand response to the treatment, the dose may be increased to 1.0 mg/kg/d. During the therapy, the doctor can adjust the dosage based on the results achieved.
Contraindications to Accutane
The treatment with this preparation is not recommended in individuals suffering from:
• An allergy to isotretinoin or other retinoids;
• Mood disorders;
• Alcohol dependence;
• Liver disease.
Every woman of childbearing age should be cautious when takingAccutanesince it bears a huge risk of serious birth defectsin infants whose mothers take the drug during pregnancy. That is why it is necessary to use two types of effective contraception and passpregnancy testsevery month during the therapy.
Possible Adverse Reactions
Aside from significant skin improvement, Accutane may cause some side effects. Contact your doctor immediately or call an emergency in case you develop:
• Mental health issues;
• Pain in joints;
• Signs of infection;
• Rectal bleeding;
• Severe diarrhea;
• Blurred vision.
Some more common reactions include:
• Nasal dryness;
• Swollen lips;
• Increased sensitivity to the sun;
• Hair thinning.
Inform your healthcare provider if any of these reactions persist or get worse.
Although the therapy with Accutane demands caution, this medication can become the only way to get rid of severe acne.